Tuesday, March 27, 2012

8 Days until Rina, 10 days until Anime Boston

Finally, the episode of Gurren Lagann was fixed. (SPOILER ALERT!) I was able to see the episode were Kamina dies finally. The following episodes were incredibly sad, but I was glad that I was able to actually move forward in the anime. Before long, I will have finished it. I'm not far from the end now. The show has gotten really good, too.

Next on my list of anime's to finish watching is Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei and Blood+. I've started both, but have not finished them. Sayonara, Zetsuba-Sensei is fun, though it takes longer to get through an episode because I have to pause it to read what's on the chalkboard.

I don't have much to share today. I will see if I can find something else to talk about tomorrow.

1 comment: